Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sweet tears

My footsteps are marked now,
the sand is soft, that I can see;
though I steel do not know how
I'm standing in front of a grey sea.

Suddenly I close my eyes;
my feet are cold, I can barely feel;
the salty water burns like ice;
I do not know if they can ever heal.

My cheeks start to get wet
as I feel a warm hand softly on my back.
I won't open my eyes, not yet;
all I want to see is black.

As I felt that soft touch
darkness started to fade,
he took me out in a gentle rush,
though I wanted to stay in my shade.

My feet were now dry,
the wind played with me gently.
I couldn't stop my cry;
so I tried to scream desperately.

But as I opened my mouth
some tearscame inside it accidentaly,
I tried to spit them out
but their taste was rarely heavenly.

Finally, I understood why was that:
the man's spell
took off that velvet hat
that kept me inside my own hell.

I gave him that sweet tears
and also a colorful smile.
Because of tha one who took away my fears
I won's watch that grey sea for a while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like it.. tq compa

Jackie A. said...

Wow...